Joining The Wolfhounds, London Irish Supporters Club (LISC) brings many advantages:
- Exclusive members’ events
- Opportunities to win players’ shirts
- Draws for hospitality at key home matches
- Annual membership card, pin badge and car sticker
- Voting rights for the Players of the Season
- Support for the London Irish Academy
- Membership of the most welcoming supporters’ club in the Premiership
- Regular members’ newsletter
- 15% discount on food and drink at The Steam Packet (to be confirmed)
This comes at a cost of only £10 per season (child £5), August to July.
If you are applying to become a member of LISC you can print the LISC Membership Form for completion and email or post to LISC, using one of the payment methods below. If you are renewing, you only need to fill in your membership number and email address, unless your details have changed.
Membership packs will be sent out from mid-August.
Visit our online membership shop where you can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. If you are renewing then please include your four digit LISC membership number(s) in the additional information section at the checkout.
For multiple memberships please put the names of all members in the additional information section at the checkout, indicating which are the child member(s).
Bank Transfer (BACS)
Print and complete the LISC Membership Form. Scan and email it to email@example.com or post to the address below. Use online bank transfer with the following details:
- Account name: London Irish Supporters Club
- Sort code: 60-60-02
- Account number: 58200800
- Reference: Your membership number (if renewing) and last name
Print off the LISC Membership Form and post with a cheque payable to London Irish Supporters Club the address below.
This is our preferred method and saves us considerable time, effort and expense.
- Simply download and complete the Combined Membership and Standing Order document.
- Scan the Membership Application Page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to LISC at the address below.
- Post the completed Standing Order form directly to your own bank. Alternatively you can set up a Standing Order very easily yourself with most UK banks if you bank online.
- Please include your surname and LISC membership number in the Reference
At the LISC tent
We’re still working on plans for our presence at Brentford, so we would advise using the methods above for the time being.
Address for membership forms
London Irish Supporters Club
55 Fairway Avenue
Please email email@example.com with any membership queries.